Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Fat Belly's - Main Street East Greenwich, RI


I am going to bore you first with some food from home! If your close for heaven's sake...Get out there and try some of it! This is my place. They start pouring my Harpoon IPA when they see me coming! They have another EG location and are now in Wakefield! They are trying to take over the world for sure! This is my "usual"...Big Papi burger RARE - You have to be clear about that - and truffle fries. They don't have the truffle fries at the other EG location sooooo you have to go to Main Street. If you like burgers this place is great! Huge TV's playing Red Sox. Sal is a Yankee Fan...As Yankee fans go though...Probably the nicest one you will ever meet;) Angela is camera shy which is why I don't have a pic but she is the BEST bartender ever!!! And probably the coolest person in the world! Miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment