Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Garibaldis!!! The last supper...






So me and my dear friends went here. Given their heritage you don't have to just take my word for it on this one. This is Mexican Food at its finest! First Micheladas!!! Beer with a mixture of hot sauce, lime juice, worcestershire sauce, and possible maggi. I'll update this with a recipe in a bit. Then there is a salty red pepper flake rim. Delicious!!!!! Okay then instead of chips and salsa you can get nachos, beans, cheese, salsa etc!! Then, I had Huaraches con chorizo and a Barbacoa Burrito (Barbacoa - Goat). Ruthie had Pozole which would have been my next option...Soup with toppings pork and hominy. Served with a tostada on the side. Yurixi had similar to me! Ristorante Garibaldis - Atwells Avenue, Providence, RI

No comments:

Post a Comment