Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One last thing...


So before I continue...and I promise I will I want to get this one last thing in. Such a beautiful treat for friends to share. Or an amazing romantic date. Or whatever it is you desire. Maybe your only hungry and thirsty. I would enjoy this if I were only hungry and thirsty...then again I am lil miss self indulgence so, maybe its not for you. This is pink champagne, a rather fancy version, a luxury any woman once a little girl will love. I nice large wedge of taleggio cheese...even the pronunciation is silky and sexy...crostini and beautiful fig jam. The cheese bares an aroma you may not find pleasant at first but I promise once you taste it you will not be disappointed. You will be able to find it in most places these days... Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.....looks familiar and yummy! I think we should have that again soon!

    ReplyDelete