Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Its good to be back! Praha!


On arrival so many different sights and smells! My cousin and I have decided its been about 15 years since I have been back. Its good to be back and in many ways its home. I am immediately looking for the tastes I remember. Also happy to learn there are new tastes for me to savor! This city has come a long way...and food is on its own magical journey. There are influences from everywhere. Its good to see that America isn't the only eyesore with McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Subway. More that there is a Chinese Restaurant on every corner, a large Italian population, Russian, French and Yes Friends even Japan and Sushi have made their way to Prague. One thing I am so eager to see is the cheese. My family alone is so knowledgeable about cheese and I'm happy to say the fridge is well stocked. So come on this journey with me...It's surely just the beginning...and promises not to disappoint! Bring your appetite...and Dobrou Chut'!

No comments:

Post a Comment