Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Breakfast in Austria!






















While I was super excited about everything in Austria, I found this place to be the best ever! Once I arrived at my hostel I set about walking through the city of Vienna and looking for someplace to have dinner! I passed by this place and saw a popular scene. Chic people, fancy drinks, modern art and good lookin' food! But I was in the mood for schnitzel and beer, and from my other posts you can see that I found that! The next day, not being a late sleeper, I left my hostel around 7am. As per usual, I was uber hungry! I happened by this place again and they had the breakfast menu on a stand outside. I liked what I saw, so in I went. The breakfast was phenomenal! Croissant freshly baked, fresh baked roll, small piece of heaven chocolate cake, butter, herb ricotta spread tremendous! One very special apricot jam that was a house specialty, I had to buy to bring home. I'm normally not a fan of such things but the flavor of this stuff is TO DIE FOR!!! I broke a travel rule and went back the next day! First day to accompany the "breakfast box" containing all previously mentioned items I had smoked salmon with a spicy dill mustard. Next day shaved ham and salami. Both days a double espresso accompaniment! Check out their website...even the music is cool! www.freiraum117.at

No comments:

Post a Comment