Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Schnitzel and Potato Salad - Vienna, Austria




First stop in Vienna Austria led me to one of the last true running Breweries in Vienna. I had one of each of the specialty beers they had on tap! I could not believe how different each were and flavorful in their own right. From the “Chili” Beer that made me sweat to the darker beers that were sweet and bitter and rich! I loved them all! Also pictured was a beer vending machine situated near the street in front of the brewery. I was so moved by this image I couldn’t get a good pic…sorry. The Weiner Schnitzel (“Weiner” Viennese style) and potato salad did not disappoint. Although served cold the potatoes are rich and creamy and also have a hint of vinegar. This is a match made in heaven!! Check out their website at www.7stern.at and if you get to Vienna Austria go visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment