Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

N.Y.A.C - A weekend to never forget!




Let it never be said that I am not a lucky gal! I had the incredible opportunity to visit New York City a few weeks back and the stories I must share are amazing! By the grace of those around me who love me, I was able to spend my nights at the New York Athletic Club! A private club around the world I can honestly say it helps to know people in the know...and furthermore be lucky enough for those in the know/membership to bestow such graces on the likes of me. I am reminded once again that this is a food blog and rest assured I will speak about my breakfast from room service...I must first however give my heartfelt gratitude to those who made it happen. Remaining nameless it is truly a pleasure to know you and be invited to participate in the musing you know as life. You are truly beautiful and generous and I could never thank you enough for all you have done. From the bottom of my heart, Love & Thanks...

As for my room service...with a short 48 hours available time to see and eat all that was possible, one breakfast from room service was all I could fit in. I adore smoked salmon and so I ordered the smoked salmon plate. The salmon was delicious and let me tell you, as a chef who has ordered the salmon and seen a lot of garbage pose as smoked salmon, I was thrilled that it was delicious. Complimenting my room service was the outstanding service of the hotel itself. The entire staff was all too eager to please and the amenities are endless! Alas, unless you are a member or know a member...Ces't la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment