Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breakfast in Marianske Lazne



It is going to take a while to get all my posts in from Marianske lazne so please be patient! I'm saving the best for last:) You don't want to miss it!

Since we know that I love breakfast, I will show you the breakfast spread offered by the hotel every morning. As you can see from the picture it was huge! A perfect way to start a day of hiking and strolling and doing whatever it is you love.

As I mentioned in previous posts typically breakfast in Europe has an assortment of hams and salamis, cheeses, spreads and breads. This place also offered a nice salad which I was super happy to see! I was also able to get various forms of pastry, a nice big cup of coffee they offered scrambled eggs every day. Since I adore eggs I can be very particular in how they are prepared. You may be able to see from the picture that the hardboiled eggs are cooked perfectly. So I went ahead and tried the scrambled eggs. They were absolutely delicious, laden with butter, undercooked as they should be and perfectly amazing! Poached eggs are still my favorite. But many congratulations for not ruining scrambled!

It is also important to add, like my many other experiences in this town. The people were wonderful! Good service is not everywhere and therefore deserves a Gold Medal when it happens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment