Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Filip I. Restaurace - Marianske Lazne



It is fair to say upon my visit to Marianske Lazne that I had certain expectations. One of which was that since it is a tourist area it would be very expensive with little to offer. I guessed that I would find typical Czech cuisine but on a scale not necessary for Czech Cuisine and at a price to match.

Filip Restaurace has an amazing inviting atmosphere, also with a gold medal staff. I enjoyed every moment spent there. The food was terrific! I broke my own travel rule again and ate there 3 times!! First day, Schnitzel and mashed potatoes. Delicious! Day two, Braised Rabbit Leg with Sauerkraut and Dumplings. Amazing! Day three, Goulash soup and fried cheese. Wonderful!
Of course all three meals were washed down with delicious beer:)

I am again impressed by the culinary ability to cook things such as rabbit and not completely destroy them! It takes a lot of no how to cook any kind of game really well and on top of that to serve it hot. I have not been disappointed!

For more information all I have is an e-mail address: martina.stetkova@seznam.cz

Dobro Chut!




No comments:

Post a Comment