Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Caffe Express - Marianske Lazne



Pizza. Who doesn't like pizza? I love pizza! I have not had much since I arrived in Europe. The pizza that I have had has not been great, hence, this is the first post you will see about it. The pizza here in Europe has a decidedly thinner crust, and for me a much different dough texture. You can ask for thin crust in the US. It is still pizza crust. This crust for me has a different texture. Kind of like a cracker.

Needless to say, when I heard from more than one person that I should try this pizza place I was skeptical. It looks like a fancy cafe that serves only coffee. Check out the website, you can see what I mean... www.caffeexpress.cz

The pizza I had, pictured here was absolutely delicious!!! Just the right amount of ingredients so nothing overpowered anything else. Most importantly it was HOT. Most of the pizza I have had so far is cold by the time I get my first bite. This pizza had Blue Cheese, Green Olives, Fresh Tomatoes, Fresh Mushrooms and Bacon! I have to say it is a good marriage for pizza! As always, served with an icy cold Pilsner Urquell!!


No comments:

Post a Comment