Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Brick Alley Pub, Newport, RI


Truly a Newport Landmark. Brick Alley Pub caters to tourists but perhaps more importantly, locals. This is a favorite spot for many. Comfortable surroundings, plenty of TV's a great selection of brews on tap and a full bar. Top that with a great pub menu and you have a pretty great hangout!

Appetizer pics didn't come out great but we had the Caesar Salad and Clam Chowder! Both were delicious seasoned well and a good sized serving!

I can't think of anyway I would rather see my hands...than drenched in delicious burger juices. In this case a Huntsman Burger - Broiled Sirloin Burger, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Great Hill Bleu Cheese and Vermont Cheddar Cheese. Let me get this straight...2 of the worlds perfect cheeses on the world's greatest food??? YES! Burger was delicious. While the waitress promised to serve it rare, just like I prefer it...It was not rare but closer to medium. It was still delicious!


Lobster Mac & Cheese - Rich, Creamy, plenty of pieces of lobster (cooked well), really great!


I Chose the Espresso with a twist...my friend went with the Milky Way cake with Ice Cream.
An outstanding and filling meal. And also, a really pleasant time.

A Personal Note: My sincere condolences to the entire staff at the Brick Alley Pub. Most especially to the kitchen staff. I cannot imagine the heartache. May you find peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment