Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Franklin Spa - Newport, RI


It's always a pleasure when one heads to a place like Newport, RI for the weekend. It is equally and perhaps more pleasurable to find a diner like Franklin Spa. The prices are right, the staff is really friendly and although I had no moments of "high maintenance" I felt as though they would happily do whatever I asked.
My friend had the Mexican Wrap with sausage, cheese and salsa...
Similarly...
I went with the Mexicali Benedict and it was delicious. Toasted bolo roll, sausage, perfect poached egg, warm - spicy salsa and cheese. Served with home fries it was a filling and delicious way to start the day!

I totally recommend this place. Nothing pretentious everything delicious! You can check them out on Facebook. The Franklin Spa - Restaurant, Newport, RI

No comments:

Post a Comment