Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Ferry Building - A Tour - SF, CA


When I left San Francisco about 12 years ago the Ferry Building was far from the magical delight it is today. It was dusty, old and in need of serious repair. I was so surprised at how much has changed! Stores filled with amazing products line both sides of the vast hallway. And restaurants, well lets just say between the restaurants, snacks and shops, this place is a food lovers delight!!


You can welcome me to BACON LAND any ole time!!

A cone of meat from "Boccalone"?? I'll take 2 please!!




Farewell tasty salty pig parts. Good night Bacon Land. Adios Youk's hot sauce...Wait, Youk's hot sauce???...hahahaha Now that I don't have to say goodbye to as very soon Kevin Youkilous will be reporting to duty at MY Ballpark, Fenway Park, Home of the Boston Red Sox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment