Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Slanted Door, SF CA


If you're a foodie then The Slanted Door Speaks for itself. It is certainly a place to see and be seen. Mom and I met some family that we had not seen in ages. Our choice was to test a few different items instead of each ordering his or her own meal.

Steak tar tar....Good but ground, not scraped as is the proper tradition.

Braised Short Ribs - Outstanding



Amazing salad with beets and grapefruit, a "Daikon rice cake" that was light, flavorful and delicious, spring rolls were good with peanut sauce, as is usually the case.

Dessert was amazing, pictured to the right is a Meyer Lemon Pot de Creme...I would go back again just for that. The other dessert is chocolate, good but not great.

Our bartender for sure was a highlight. He did a great job and kept us entertained all evening. As for the rest of it, the bill was nothing short of SHOCKING for what we ordered. I can say I've been there, unless I have some kind of financial windfall I cannot predict when I would return...

No comments:

Post a Comment